Aaron Altherr
Preguntas Frecuentes Buscar Lista De Miembros Grupos Edita Tu Perfil Mensajes Privados Conectarse Registrarse
Indice Del Foro Normas y Reglas Del Foro Chat Enlaces Radio Online Referidos Rangos Del Foro Juegos Gratis

Bsqueda Avanzada
Publicar Nuevo TemaResponder al Tema -> Tutoriales  Tutoriales

Ver tema anterior Foro De Series De Tv Tema RSS Para recibir las ultimas noticias en tu email Ver siguiente tema
Autor Mensaje
hongwei28
1 estrella

germany.png

MensajePublicado: Jue Ago 09, 2018 9:40 pm  Aaron Altherr Responder citando Back to top

The Baltimore Ravens‘ unyielding effort to land a big-play receiver finally paid off Friday when nine-year veteran Michael Crabtree signed a three-year contract.

Hours after disclosing that the Ravens voided the contract of Washington Redskins wide receiver Ryan Grant following a failed physical Marquis Haynes Color Rush Jersey , general manager Ozzie Newsome landed Crabtree, who played the past three seasons with the Oakland Raiders.

Crabtree toured the Ravens’ complex Friday morning and signed in the late afternoon.

”I always imagined myself being a Raven when I was little,” Crabtree said. ”I came here, loved it and signed on the dotted line.”

In two games over the past two years with Oakland, the former 49ers star scorched Baltimore for 13 catches for 170 yards and four touchdowns.

Facing the Ravens in the 2012 Super Bowl, Crabtree had five receptions for 109 yards and a touchdown for San Francisco in a 34-31 loss.

”Michael has played very well against the Ravens, so we know firsthand the attributes he brings to the game,” Newsome said. ”He is a smart, tough, physical receiver who battles for the ball. We like his temperament and believe he is a good fit for our football team, on and off the field.”

The 30-year-old Crabtree played six seasons with San Francisco before joining the Raiders. He has 579 career receptions for 6,870 yards and 51 touchdowns in 125 career games.

The 6-1, 215-pound Crabtree has totaled at least 85 catches in a season three times, including a career-high 89 in 2016. He has twice surpassed 1 Antonio Senzatela Colorado Rockies Jersey ,000 yards receiving in a season.

Crabtree joins former Arizona receiver John Brown as new potential targets for quarterback Joe Flacco, who directed a lackluster passing attack that last year ranked 27th in the NFL.

Almost as soon as the Ravens cleared out their lockers following a 9-7 finish in 2017, Newsome set out to improve the weakest facet of a team that’s missed the playoffs in each of the past three seasons.

”If you dial it back to a year ago, we talked about how we wanted to get our defense stronger, and we did that. Then we said we wanted to run the football and we were able to do that,” Newsome said Friday morning, speaking with Brown at his side. ”The next piece is to get a better passing game. If we give Joe some weapons, and we improve in the passing game, maybe that will be enough to help us get over the hump.”

Newsome said he withdrew Grant’s four-year contract offer following the exam and after consulting with team doctors and outside physicians.

”That’s not a football decision,” Newsome said. ”That’s a medical condition that I have no control over.”

Though Grant never missed a game in his four years with the Redskins, Newsome said the physical found an issue with his ankle.

”We knew he had had an ankle injury in the latter part of the season with the Redskins,” Newsome said. ”But he had passed their postseason physical, so we had no indication that it could have been there.”

Brown played four seasons with Arizona before signing a one-year contract this week with Baltimore.

”The thing about John is, he can take the top off of the defense Bo Scarbrough Color Rush Jersey ,” Newsome said. ”A lot of times when you go with a vertical receiver, they have a very limited route tree. John does not. John can run every route in the route tree. The other aspect of this that attracted John to us is that we feel like his best football is still in front of him.”

Brown, two years removed from a 1,000-yard season, expects to ring up big numbers with Baltimore.

”I felt like this was the best fit for me,” he said. ”They like to use a lot of receivers with speed. I feel like I can come in and help this team.”

Newsome said he ”has not closed the door” on re-signing receivers Michael Campanaro and Mike Wallace, and has been ”having conversations” with several tight ends.

DeMar DeRozan’s big game put the Toronto Raptors in a place they’ve never been before: up 2-0 in a playoff series.

DeRozan matched his career playoff-high with 37 points, Jonas Valanciunas had 19 points and 14 rebounds and the Raptors beat the Washington Wizards 130-119 on Tuesday night as Toronto took a 2-0 lead in a playoff series for the first time in franchise history.

”I didn’t go out there planning to score 37 points, I went out there to be aggressive,” DeRozan said.

Kyle Lowry had 13 points and a career playoff-high 12 assists as Toronto set team playoff records for points in a quarter, a half, and a game.

C.J. Miles scored 18, Delon Wright had 11 and Serge Ibaka 10 for the Raptors, who snapped an NBA-worst 10-game losing streak in Game 1s with a 114-106 win on Saturday.

DeRozan Ian Thomas Color Rush Jersey , whose 37th point came on a friendly roll on a fourth quarter free throw, equalled his total from Game 3 of the second round against Cleveland last year. It was his 12th career 30-point game in the postseason. The Raptors are 9-3 in those games.

”I though DeMar was super on the offensive end,” Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. ”We needed every point. He did an excellent job of reading what the defense was doing to him and making them pay.”

Lowry called DeRozan ”an MVP-type caliber player.”

DeRozan missed his first two shots but connected on 14 of his final 21 attempts, including three of six from long range. He also converted a four-point play.

”When he’s making 3’s, he’s very tough to guard,” Washington’s John Wall said of DeRozan.

Toronto, which made a team playoff record 16 3-pointers Saturday, connected on 13 of 35 from long range in Game 2, making only two in the second half.

Wall scored 29 points, Mike Scott had a career playoff-high 20 and Ty Lawson 14 for the Wizards, who host Game 3 on Friday night.

”We’re the team that’s in the hole, we’re the team that’s desperate, but we have a lot of confidence,” Wall said. ”We’re not down on ourselves at all.”

Wizards guard Bradley Beal missed eight of 11 shots and finished with nine points. Beal had more fouls in the first half (three) than made baskets (two).

”We need him Chad Thomas Color Rush Jersey ,” Wizards coach Scott Brooks said. ”We’re going to have trouble beating this team if he doesn’t play better.”

Trailing 100-90 to begin the fourth quarter, the Wizards cut it to 108-103 with 7:52 left on back-to-back 3-pointers by Scott and Lawson, and a pair of free throws from Wall.

Miles stopped the run with a long 3, Toronto’s first of the second half, and the Raptors put it away with a 17-4 spurt over the next four minutes. The sellout crowd roared when DeRozan forced a turnover and saved the ball from going out of bounds, then passed to Lowry who fed Wright for an alley-oop dunk with 3:38 left, putting Toronto up 125-107.

Raptors guard Fred VanVleet returned after sitting out Game 1 because of a bruised right shoulder, but looked rusty in three minutes of action at the start of the second quarter, airballing a shot and mishandling a pass before being replaced by Lowry. VanVleet did not play in the second half.

”He was tentative, he was just too tentative,” Casey said. ”I felt like we had to get him out and let him rest a little bit more. He just wasn’t ready.”

Toronto set a team playoff record with 44 points in the first quarter, including 13 from DeRozan, and led 44-27 after one. All five starters made at least one 3-pointer as the Raptors shot 7 for 13 from long range.

”Seven 3s in a quarter, that got the momentum going Martin Kaut Blackhawks Jersey ,” Brooks said.

Brooks called two timeouts to try and slow Toronto, to little effect, while Wizards guards Wall and Beal each picked up two early fouls, forcing them to the bench.

”That kind of hurt us and they took full advantage of that,” Wall said.

Miles made three 3-pointers and scored 11 points in the second and DeRozan added seven as Toronto broke its playoff record for points in a half by taking a 76-58 lead at halftime.

Wall scored 14 points in the third while Toronto shot 0 for 7 from 3-point range, allowing the Wizards to cut it to 100-90 heading to the fourth.

TIP-INS

Wizards: Wall went 11 for 11 at the free throw line. … Ian Mahinmi was called for a flagrant foul on a driving Ibaka in the second. … Lawson made his Wizards debut in the first, replacing Wall.

Raptors: The Raptors used 13 players, including G-League MVP Lorenzo Brown. … Toronto’s previous high for points in a quarter of a playoff game was 39, set against Orlando in 2008. Their previous high for points in a half was 63, set against Miami in 2016. … The Raptors had 10 assists on 16 made baskets in the first. … Valanciunas had eight rebounds in the opening quarter. … The Raptors also took a double-digit lead in the first quarter of Game 1. … Coach Dwane Casey celebrated his 61st birthday.

VOTER FRAUD

Brooks had this to say about DeRozan and Lowry: ”Both of those guards are All-Stars for a reason. Maybe next year I won’t vote for them.”

DOUBLE FEATURE

Valanciunas had 12 points and 12 rebounds in the first half. It was his 12th playoff double-double, matching Antonio Davis for the most in Raptors history.

EXPENSIVE SPILL

The game was briefly halted in the second after a vendor spilled several cans of beer along the sideline opposite Toronto’s bench.

UP NEXT

Game 3 is Friday night in Washington.

More NBA basketball: .
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:

Publicar Nuevo TemaResponder al Tema 

Ver siguiente tema
Ver tema anterior