After Cousins went
Preguntas Frecuentes Buscar Lista De Miembros Grupos Edita Tu Perfil Mensajes Privados Conectarse Registrarse
Indice Del Foro Normas y Reglas Del Foro Chat Enlaces Radio Online Referidos Rangos Del Foro Juegos Gratis

Bsqueda Avanzada
Publicar Nuevo TemaResponder al Tema -> Tutoriales  Tutoriales

Ver tema anterior Foro De Series De Tv Tema RSS Para recibir las ultimas noticias en tu email Ver siguiente tema
Autor Mensaje
hongwei28
2 Estrellas

germany.png

MensajePublicado: Mie Ago 15, 2018 10:51 pm  After Cousins went Responder citando Back to top

The Latest on Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final between the Vegas Golden Knights and the Washington Capitals (all times local):

11:03 p.m.

The Washington Capitals have beaten the Vegas Golden Knights 3-1 and taken a 2-1 lead in the Stanley Cup Final.

Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov scored second-period goals and Devante Smith-Pelly added another late in the third period to put the Golden Knights in a hole. The lone Vegas goal came from Tomas Nosek Joe Namath Jets Jersey , who cashed in a mistake by Washington goaltender Braden Holtby at 3:29 of the third period.

Vegas pulled goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury for the final two and half minutes of the game but couldn’t break through.

It was the first Stanley Cup Final held in the nation’s capital since 1998.

10:50 p.m.

Devante Smith-Pelly has given the Washington Capitals a 3-1 lead on Vegas late in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final.

Vegas defenseman Shea Theodore had trouble clearing the puck and Capitals centerman Jay Beagle took the puck away and found Smith-Pelly skating in all alone on Golden Knights goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury.

Smith-Pelly ripped it past the goalie at 13:53 of the third period.

The series is tied 1-1.

10:35 p.m.

The Vegas Golden Knights have taken advantage of a huge mistake by Washington Capitals goalie Braden Holtby to get back into Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final.

Holtby did a poor job of clearing the puck from behind the Capitals net, and Tomas Nosek easily scored to slice Washington’s lead to 2-1 at 3:29 of the third period.

The goal deflated the mood of the sellout crowd, many of them wearing red and cheering for the Capitals in the first Stanley Cup Final held in D.C. since 1998.

The series is tied 1-1.

10:10 p.m.

The Washington Capitals are 20 minutes away from taking a 2-1 lead in the Stanley Cup Final against the Vegas Golden Knights.

Second-period goals by Alex Ovechkin and Evgeny Kuznetsov put Washington up 2-0 in Game 3. Washington holds a 21-13 advantage in shots on goal after two periods.

Washington lost the opener 6-4 in Vegas before rebounding to win 3-2 on Wednesday. The series shifted to the nation’s capital for Game 3, marking the first time 20 years the Capitals hosted the Stanley Cup Final.

When the Final has been tied 1-1, the winner of Game 3 has gone on to win the Stanley Cup 21 of 27 chances (78 percent) since the series went to the best-of-seven format in 1939

9:45 p.m.

Evgeny Kuznetsov has given the Washington Capitals a 2-0 lead in Game 3 of their Stanley Cup Final against the Vegas Golden Knights.

Kuznetsov came down the right side in a 2-on-1 with Jay Beagle and pushed a shot into the left side of the net past goalie Marc-Andre Fleury at 12:50 of the second period. Kuznetsov missed most of Game 2 with what appeared to be a left arm injury.

The goal came after Washington defenseman Brooks Orpik looked dazed following a hit from Golden Knights forward James Neal. He was not pulled from the game to go through concussion protocol.

Orpik went to the bench following the check in the corner but did not go down the tunnel for evaluation. The NHL’s concussion protocol states that a player exhibiting any possible concussion symptoms must be evaluated, and the league has spotters in place to pull players if that’s suspected.

9:25 p.m.

Alex Ovechkin has given the Washington Capitals a 1-0 lead over the Vegas Golden Knights in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final.

Ovechkin scored on a shot from the left side at 1:10 of the second period as he was falling over Vegas defenseman Brayden McNabb to end a flurry that saw goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury make three saves before Ovechkin connected.

It was Ovechkin’s 14th goal of the playoffs, tying the franchise mark set by John Druce in 1990.

The series is tied at one game apiece. This is the first Stanley Cup Final held in the nation’s capital since 1998.

9:05 p.m.

The Washington Capitals and Vegas Golden Knights have skated through a scoreless first period, though both teams had chances to get on the board first in Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final.

Vegas goalie Marc-Andre Fleury swatted away a close shot by Alex Ovechkin, and the Capitals had an apparent goal taken away when winger Devante Smith-Pelly was called for goalie interference.

Golden Knights’ leading scorer, Jonathan Marchessault, hit the right post with a shot at the 14-minute mark.

Washington finished with 7-5 advantage in shots. There were 15 goals total in the first two games, the most in a Final since 1982.

Toward the end of the period Tremaine Edmunds Jersey , Capitals defenseman Michal Kempny left the ice. He took a spill in pregame warmups after crashing into the boards.

There’s plenty of star power in the stands, including a few people you never knew were Capitals fans.

Keenan Thompson, a longtime cast member of ”Saturday Night Live,” spent this Saturday night watching hockey. He waved to the crowd and tipped his red hat, which said, ”ALL CAPS.”

Actress Lynda Carter showed off her red Capitals jersey. Former Redskins coach Joe Gibbs yelled ”Let’s Go Caps!” over the public address system and game show host Pat Sajak introduced the starting lineups.

The series is tied 1-1. It is the first Final game in Washington in 20 years.

8:40 p.m.

Plenty of action between Vegas and Washington in the opening minutes of Game 3, even if the game remained scoreless as the first period approached its midpoint. The fast pace of the first two games has continued.

The The Bills‘ defensive front quickly took shape Tuesday, when Star Lotulelei agreed to sign with Buffalo, and Kyle Williams chose to return for a 13th season by saying the he never entertained any thought of retiring.

A person familiar with the situation confirmed to The Associated Press that Lotulelei reached an agreement to sign a five-year contract with the Bills. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the signing the former Carolina Panthers starter won’t become official until the NFL’s business year opens on Wednesday.

The agreement was first reported by ESPN.com.

A few hours later, the Bills announced agreeing to a one-year, $6 million deal to re-sign Williams, who revealed his plan all along was to return.

”As eloquently as I can put it Cheap Sylvester Williams Jersey , I haven’t exhausted myself in pursuit of what my dream is of playing this game, or playing for this organization and chasing being a champion,” Williams said during a conference call. ”Buffalo is my home. It’s where I want to be. It’s where I want to win. And I couldn’t be more excited.”

The moves bulk up Buffalo’s defensive front by filling both tackle starting positions a day before the start of free agency.

Just as important, the Bills retained a steadying presence in their locker after losing veteran center Eric Wood, who was diagnosed with a career-ending neck injury in January.

Williams was an unquestioned leader on a patchwork, rebuilding team that exceeded expectations with a 9-7 record and ended a 17-season playoff drought. The 34-year-old is so highly regarded, coach Sean McDermott would grow emotional in discussing what the player meant to the team.

”It’s hard not to gravitate toward a guy like that, because of who he is as a person more so than anything,” McDermott said of Williams in December. ”How could you not like the way he plays and appreciate that, right?”

Williams returns to his familiar spot in the middle, which he’s held since being selected in the fifth round of the 2006 draft. And he’ll be playing alongside the 28-year-old Lotulelei, who takes over after Buffalo traded Marcell Dareus to Jacksonville in October.

”I’m all for bringing on as many good football players as we can http://www.49ersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-tarvarius-moore-jersey ,” Williams said, referring to Lotulelei.

Listed at 6-foot-3 and 311 pounds, Lotulelei was a five-year starter with Carolina after being selected by the Panthers in the first round of the 2013 draft out of Utah.

The native of Tonga is reunited with McDermott, who was Panthers defensive coordinator before taking over in Buffalo in January 2017. Bills general manager Brandon Beane is also familiar with Lotulelei and played a role in drafting him after previously serving as Panthers assistant GM.

Lotulelei has forced two fumbles and has 11 1/2 sacks in 76 career games, and was voted to the NFL all-rookie team in 2013. His future in Carolina was uncertain after the Panthers signed defensive tackle Kawann Short to a five-year, $80 million contract extension last offseason, and also used a first-round pick for Vernon Butler last year.

Williams is a one-time All-Pro and five-time Pro Bowl selection. He showed no signs of slowing last year, with 41 tackles and three sacks in starting all 16 games. Overall, his 43 1/2 sacks are the most by a defensive tackle in franchise history.

Williams has no expectation of taking on a diminished role after leading Buffalo’s defensive linemen by playing 758 snaps last year.

”I prepare myself to play as many as I possibly can because mentality-wise, I feel like we’re a better football team when I’m on the field,” he said. ”I’m coming back to play. I’m not coming back to say, `Oh Youth Durham Smythe Jersey , hey listen, I’ll just play 25, 30 snaps a game and let you guys fight over the rest.”’

Buffalo’s defensive front seven has numerous needs with starting linebackers Preston Brown and Ramon Humber eligible to become free agents. The Bills finished 26th in yards allowed and gave up 140 or more yards rushing eight times, including a 10-3 loss to Jacksonville in the AFC wild-card playoff game.

Lotulelei’s addition is the latest bold move made by Beane in reshaping Buffalo’s roster since being hired in May to replace Doug Whaley.

Beane has already completed two trades over the past week in dealing quarterback Tyrod Taylor to Cleveland and sending starting offensive tackle Cordy Glenn to Cincinnati. Buffalo moved up nine spots in the first round by acquiring the Bengals’ selection, 12th overall, as part of the Glenn trade.

The deals continued strengthening Buffalo’s bid for selecting one of several highly regarded quarterback prospects in the first round next month. The Bills have two picks in each of the first three rounds, including the 22nd selection.

Williams backed the moves.

”It goes back to really believing in and trusting what Brandon and Sean are doing,” Williams said. ”I believe in their vision of what they’ve trying to build. And so for me, I’m on board with what they’re doing.”

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:

Publicar Nuevo TemaResponder al Tema 

Ver siguiente tema
Ver tema anterior