CONFETTI BENCHED
Preguntas Frecuentes Buscar Lista De Miembros Grupos Edita Tu Perfil Mensajes Privados Conectarse Registrarse
Indice Del Foro Normas y Reglas Del Foro Chat Enlaces Radio Online Referidos Rangos Del Foro Juegos Gratis

Búsqueda Avanzada
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema -> Tutoriales  Tutoriales

Ver tema anterior Foro De Series De Tv Tema RSS Para recibir las ultimas noticias en tu email Ver siguiente tema
Autor Mensaje
hongwei28
2 Estrellas

germany.png

MensajePublicado: Mie Ago 29, 2018 12:36 am  CONFETTI BENCHED Responder citando Back to top

Bengals linebacker Vontaze Burfict will be sidelined to start a season for the fourth year in a row Saquon Barkley Jersey , this time serving a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancers.

The NFL rejected Burfict's appeal without comment and upheld the full suspension on Thursday. It's the third time the volatile linebacker has been suspended by the league in the past three years.

The Bengals are accustomed to going without their most valuable defensive player, whom they've steadfastly supported throughout his suspension-shortened career. They even gave him a three-year contract extension last season while he was serving a three-game suspension from the league.

They'll have to plan to do without him again as they try to rebound from a second straight season of failing to reach the playoffs. The Bengals haven't won a playoff game since the 1990 season, the sixth-longest streak of futility in NFL history.

Burfict missed the first six games of the 2015 season while recovering from knee surgery. The biggest meltdown of his career came during the playoffs that season, when he hit Antonio Brown in the head on an incomplete pass, drawing a penalty that set up Pittsburgh's field goal in the closing seconds for an 18-16 victory.

Reacting to the hit 鈥?which left Brown with a concussion 鈥?the NFL suspended Burfict three games for the start of the following season, noting his history of such conduct.

Last year http://www.billsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-harrison-phillips-jersey , his egregious hit on Kansas City's Anthony Sherman during a preseason game 鈥?he leveled the running back as he came out of the backfield on a downfield pass play 鈥?drew a five-game suspension that was reduced to three games on appeal. In a letter informing Burfict of that decision, the league referred to his history of hits on defenseless players.

Jon Runyan, the league's vice president of football operations, told Burfict that "you must be held accountable for this continuing unacceptable conduct."

The suspension handed down on Thursday is Burfict's first for using impermissible substances.

Burfict also was ejected last season during a game at Tennessee for contact with an official , drawing a fine but no suspension for that infraction.

New York Giants general manager Dave Gettleman has lymphoma and will soon begin treatment, and he said he is encouraged by the prognosis.

Gettleman Seahawks Dontae Johnson Jersey , hired in the offseason to replace Jerry Reese, released a statement Tuesday about his health. He said he recently "underwent an annual physical, during which it was discovered I have lymphoma. Over the past week, I have undergone more testing to determine the course of treatment, which is scheduled to start in the very near future.

"The doctor's outlook for the treatment and the prognosis is positive, and so am I."

Gettleman said he plans to continue working "as much as the treatment process will allow."

The 67-year-old Gettleman formerly was GM with the Carolina Panthers.

When Gettleman was hired by New York in December Scott Kazmir Jersey , he said, "My plan is to come in here every day and kick (butt). That's my plan, OK? And I'm going to keep doing it until they either take my key card or the Lord calls me home."

Before joining the Panthers in 2013, Gettleman was a Giants personnel executive for 15 years. He was on the staff when the team won Super Bowls for the 2007 and 2011 seasons 鈥?two of the seven Super Bowls in which Gettleman has been a part in his 30-year NFL career.

In his four seasons as Carolina's general manager, the Panthers won 40 games and three NFC South titles. They lost in the 50th Super Bowl to Denver after finishing 15-1, the best record in the league. For 2015 Marshall Newhouse Jersey Elite , Gettleman was voted The Sporting News' NFL Executive of the Year.

At the end of his statement in which he also thanked Giants owners John Mara and Steve Tisch for their support and encouragement, Gettleman added: "I look forward to being back at full strength and devoting all my energy to helping make this 2018 New York Giants team the best it can be."

Assistant general manager Kevin Abrams is likely to assume some of Gettleman's duties while the GM is undergoing treatments.

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema 

Ver siguiente tema
Ver tema anterior