Mayfield Jersey
Preguntas Frecuentes Buscar Lista De Miembros Grupos Edita Tu Perfil Mensajes Privados Conectarse Registrarse
Indice Del Foro Normas y Reglas Del Foro Chat Enlaces Radio Online Referidos Rangos Del Foro Juegos Gratis

Bsqueda Avanzada
Publicar Nuevo TemaResponder al Tema -> Tutoriales  Tutoriales

Ver tema anterior Foro De Series De Tv Tema RSS Para recibir las ultimas noticias en tu email Ver siguiente tema
Autor Mensaje
hongwei28
2 Estrellas

germany.png

MensajePublicado: Mie Ago 29, 2018 12:42 am  Mayfield Jersey Responder citando Back to top

Despite having a fastball that doesn’t reach 90 miles an hour 49ers Cheap Jerseys , Wade LeBlanc effectively shut down one of the best lineups in the American League.

LeBlanc pitched into the eighth inning and Nelson Cruz had an RBI single as the Seattle Mariners beat the Boston Red Sox 1-0 Saturday night.

LeBlanc gave up just two hits and struck out nine over 7 2/3 innings. After a single by Mookie Betts on the opening at-bat of the game, he retired the next 22 batters until Eduardo Nunez singled with two outs in the eighth.

”What a changeup he had today. That has been his bread and butter his whole career, but today was probably the best one we’ve seen all year,” Mariners manager Scott Servais said. ”He knows his craft very well and when he gets on a roll like that, he just keeps riding it.”

LeBlanc (3-0) wasn’t a part of the Mariners starting rotation until the first week of May. But since replacing an injured Erasmo Ramirez in the rotation, LeBlanc has shined for the Mariners. He’s posted a 2.06 ERA in nine starts and Saturday’s gem was the best of the lot.

A near-capacity crowd at Safeco Field saluted LeBlanc with a standing ovation as he left the field after Nunez’s single.

”That’s a really neat moment. Guys that throw 86 (mph) don’t really get standing ovations really often,” LeBlanc said chuckling. ”I definitely wanted to kind of take them in and show my appreciation for it.”

Alex Colome got pinch-hitter Mitch Moreland to pop out to end the eighth, and Edwin Diaz struck out the side in the ninth for his 27th save.

It was LeBlanc’s first start of more than seven innings pitched since his first outing of the 2011 season with the San Diego Padres. His nine strikeouts were also his most since striking out 10 against the Los Angeles Dodgers that same season.

”He reminds me of that guy on the wall over there,” Red Sox manager Alex Cora said gesturing toward a photo of Jamie Moyer. ”LeBlanc was outstanding. Back-door cutters http://www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-mark-walton-jersey , front-door sinkers and mixed up his breaking ball halfway through the game, all on the edge of the strike zone.”

LeBlanc had a little help from Dee Gordon at second base with diving stops to rob Rafael Devers and Xander Bogaerts of base hits.

The Mariners needed LeBlanc’s stellar outing as they struggled to get a lot going against knuckleballer Steven Wright.

Wright (2-1) held Seattle to just one run and five hits with two walks and four strikeouts over seven innings.

Three singles – all to left field – off Wright in the third inning gave the Mariners their early advantage. Gordon reached with one out while Mitch Haniger and Cruz each singled with two down.

”We got just enough off of a really tough knuckleballer,” Servais said. ”Our guys are not used to seeing that and he was really good. The ball was dancing everywhere. He threw a lot of strikes with it.

”Our guy was just a little bit better.”

It snapped Wright’s string of 25 1/3 scoreless innings, which topped the stretch of 25 scoreless innings by Oakland’s Daniel Mengden for the longest in the majors this season.

GILBERT SIGNED

The Mariners signed first-round pick Logan Gilbert earlier in the day. The right-handed pitcher from Stetson University posted a 2.52 ERA while going 11-1 with 157 strikeouts and 23 walks in 15 starts. His 157 strikeouts lead NCAA Division-I baseball this season.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Red Sox: LHP Drew Pomeranz played catch in the outfield on Friday and is expected to do so again on Sunday. Manager Alex Cora said Pomeranz still felt stiff from his left biceps tendinitis but that they didn’t feel it was anything serious. ”He was moving around better today,” Cora said.

Mariners: RHP Juan Nicasio threw a live bullpen session prior to Saturday’s game. Nicasio is expected to be activated from the disabled list during Seattle’s upcoming series in New York. He’s eligible to come off the disabled list on Sunday after having fluid buildup in his right knee.

UP NEXT

Red Sox: LHP Eduardo Rodriguez (8-1) has won each of his last five starts and hasn’t allowed more than two runs in a start since May 15. He’s posted a 2.15 ERA over 29 1/3 innings with 30 strikeouts over his last five outings.

Mariners: RHP Mike Leake (7-3) has pitched at least six innings in each of his last five starts, posting a 3-0 record with a 1.77 ERA over that span.

Shane Ray is aiming to keep both his weight and his spirits up as he heads into a fourth surgery on his troublesome left wrist.

"I ain't been getting down about it. I just need to get it fixed so I can play and be 100" percent, Ray said Tuesday after watching his team's first minicamp practice.

Ray said he's optimistic he won't lose as much weight or strength as he did last year, when he dropped 17 pounds and essentially played one-handed for half the season before opting for a third operation in December so that he could get a jumpstart on his offseason rehab.

Ray dropped to 225 pounds last season, when he posted just 15 tackles and a single sack a year after collecting 48 tackles and eight sacks.

"I've already gotten myself up to 247 Jamal Adams Jersey , 250" pounds, Ray said. "I'm planning on being back in the weight room within two to three weeks. So, it's not like I'm going to be sidelined as long as I was last year."

Ray is also switching doctors for Thursday's operation in Houston. He hopes to return to practice by mid-August and play in the season opener against Seattle on Sept. 9.

Ray broke his left wrist at the start of training camp last year when he got tangled up with offensive lineman Menelik Watson. After surgery to repair both bones and ligaments, he missed the first six games and the final two.

With a jumpstart on his rehab, "I thought I was out in the clear" by the start of the offseason program two months ago, Ray said. "But I'd wake up every day and I'm like, 'Man, my wrist is still hurting.'"

The soreness didn't subside and swelling appeared, so he sought medical advice last week when doctors discovered an unhealed Youth Trenton Cannon Jersey , fractured bone and recommended yet another operation.

"It's frustrating but all I can do is try to keep a positive mind," Ray said. "I'm more anxious to just get it done and over with so I can start my healing process and get back out here with my team."

The setback is bad timing for Ray, whose fifth-year option the Broncos declined to exercise last month, denying him a $9.23 million guaranteed salary in 2019. That would have surpassed the four-year, $9.18 million rookie contract he signed in 2015 after winning SEC Defensive Player of the Year honors at Missouri.

Moreover, the Broncos selected North Carolina State pass rusher Bradley Chubb with the fifth pick in this year's draft. Chubb lined up opposite Von Miller as both a down lineman in a 4-3 scheme and stand-up rusher in the 3-4 Tuesday.

Being sidelined for two to three months heading into a contract year isn't ideal, but "I can't let that stress me out," Ray said.

"Of course, everybody knows this is my contract year Walter Payton Bears Jersey , but most importantly, I can't go ensure my next contract if I'm not healthy. I don't want to go out there like I did last year and try to force something and put bad film out there and let that be the judge of who I am as a player. Because a lot of that happened," Ray said.

"With the injury, I should have sat down. I went out and played. It wasn't good as it should have been obviously because of the injury. And I feel like a lot of people tried to use that against me. So, this time I'm going to be smart. I'm going to do the best thing for me, which is to make sure I'm 100 percent healthy. And then once I'm 100 percent healthy, I'll be able to be out here and be the player that my coaches and my teammates know I am."

Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:

Publicar Nuevo TemaResponder al Tema 

Ver siguiente tema
Ver tema anterior